The benefits of an Industrial Insulated Roller Door are listed out below.
- The use of plastisol coated steel ensures long lifespan and very good anti scratch/wear properties.
- With a one piece lath the PU insulation is bonded to the outer skin this is to ensure a very strong lath.
- The design of our lath ensures that the profile rolls into a much smaller roll than other two piece laths, which is good news for applications where space is limited.
- We have available a extruded bottom slat with rubber extruded profile to seal the door to floor.
- A unique extruded aluminium profile for attaching the top lath to the barrel is of great benefit. This system allows a bolt to be welded to tube and the extruded profile conceals the head of bolt to avoid damaging the laths when rolling around the tube.
- 95mm side guides are also produced by ourselves which have holes pre-punched for fitting. Two plastic extruded brush carriers are pushed onto the profile to ensure a very quiet operation.
- Standard plastisol colours are be available for Industrial Insulated Roller Door systems. Special colours can be produced subject to minimum quantities. You can view our gallery for examples of colours.