These doors are the best on the market for strength and security. 95mm wide panel door 22mm thick with two layers of steel either side of insulation, this keeps in the heat and keeps out the cold.
We fit a lot of these doors where insulation is important.
They are well sealed top, bottom and on both sides with a brush on the top for extra insulation. All doors are electric with up – down stop button, remote control units or both. These doors come in a wide range of colours, PVC coated or Galvanised.
The benefits of an Industrial Insulated Roller Door are listed out below.
- The use of plastisol coated steel ensures long lifespan and very good anti scratch/wear properties.
- With a one piece lath the PU insulation is bonded to the outer skin this is to ensure a very strong lath.
- The design of our lath ensures that the profile rolls into a much smaller roll than other two piece laths, which is good news for applications where space is limited.
- We have available a extruded bottom slat with rubber extruded profile to seal the door to floor.
- A unique extruded aluminium profile for attaching the top lath to the barrel is of great benefit. This system allows a bolt to be welded to tube and the extruded profile conceals the head of bolt to avoid damaging the laths when rolling around the tube.
- 95mm side guides are also produced by ourselves which have holes pre-punched for fitting. Two plastic extruded brush carriers are pushed onto the profile to ensure a very quiet operation.
- Standard plastisol colours are be available for Industrial Insulated Roller Door systems. Special colours can be produced subject to minimum quantities. You can view our gallery for examples of colours.